- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Find your perfect bread bowl and dip match.
This Super Bowl, give yourself one less dish to clean after the partying is over: Serve your dip in an edible, rippable, dippable bread bowl. But don’t just grab any loaf—make sure the bread you pick pairs perfectly with the dip it’s going to hold. Here, our recommendations for five spectacular bread bowl and dip duos.
The sweet onions and tangy cream cheese base echo the flavors in dark, hearty bread.
Classic warm, cheesy artichoke dip is meant for chewy, crusty sourdough.
Earthy rye bread’s strong flavors can stand up to the equally complex and powerful pimento cheese—especially if you use an extra-sharp cheddar.
Let spinach dip’s creamy flavors shine in a simple loaf of crusty country white bread.
A rustic whole wheat loaf would be perfect with nutty, homemade hummus.