- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Raw fish is so romantic.
Crudo, typically made with thinly sliced raw fish, is an impressive, restaurant-worthy dish that's easy to make at home. All you need is a good seafood purveyor and a sharp knife. Impress your Valentine with these simple, gorgeous seafood crudos, plus a vegetarian version.
This elegant crudo features thin slices of raw sea scallops topped with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice and a sprinkling of mildly spicy red pepper.
Chef Matt Molina's healthy crudo comes together in just 30 minutes.
Seafood master Eric Ripert's amazing crudo features an unexpected yet delicious combination of toasted pecans, Japanese ponzu sauce and aged balsamic vinegar.
Pink peppercorns add slightly spicy, fruity flavor to this delicious vegetable crudo.
This easy crudo has plenty of umami flavor.