- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Crudo, typically made with thinly sliced raw fish, is an impressive, restaurant-worthy dish that's easy to make at home. All you need is a good seafood purveyor and a sharp knife. Impress your Valentine with these simple, gorgeous seafood crudos, plus a vegetarian version.
This elegant crudo features thin slices of raw sea scallops topped with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice and a sprinkling of mildly spicy red pepper.
Chef Matt Molina's healthy crudo comes together in just 30 minutes.
Seafood master Eric Ripert's amazing crudo features an unexpected yet delicious combination of toasted pecans, Japanese ponzu sauce and aged balsamic vinegar.
Pink peppercorns add slightly spicy, fruity flavor to this delicious vegetable crudo.
This easy crudo has plenty of umami flavor.