- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- 5 Iconic Restaurant and Hotel Designs from a Master
- 10 Amazing Places to Eat and Drink in Boston
- 6 Amazing Places to Eat in Barcelona
- New All-in-One Artisanal Food Destinations
- Fair-Trade Shopping Guide
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update.
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update. Here, 5 wine experts reimagine the classic form, with designs including 100 percent recyclable cardboard bottles (photo) and futuristic pliable bottles made of antimicrobial glass.
New Slideshow: 5 Ways to Package Wine