- Where to Drink the Best Cocktails Right Now
- 12 Best New Places to Eat and Drink in Portland, Oregon
- New All-in-One Artisanal Food Destinations
- 9 Amazing New Places to Eat Steak
- Fair-Trade Shopping Guide
- Pets Love Food & Wine
- Biscuit Overload
- The Best Pumpkin Pies Outside of Your Kitchen
- 10 Top California Tasting Experiences
- What Team USA Hopefuls Love to Eat
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update.
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update. Here, 5 wine experts reimagine the classic form, with designs including 100 percent recyclable cardboard bottles (photo) and futuristic pliable bottles made of antimicrobial glass.
New Slideshow: 5 Ways to Package Wine