- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- New All-in-One Artisanal Food Destinations
- 9 Amazing New Places to Eat Steak
- Fair-Trade Shopping Guide
- Pets Love Food & Wine
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update.
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update. Here, 5 wine experts reimagine the classic form, with designs including 100 percent recyclable cardboard bottles (photo) and futuristic pliable bottles made of antimicrobial glass.
New Slideshow: 5 Ways to Package Wine