- Perfect Pizza Margherita in 10 Steps
- 25 Brilliant Weeknight Dinners from Chefs
- Over-the-Top Nachos
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- 5 Iconic Restaurant and Hotel Designs from a Master
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update.
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update. Here, 5 wine experts reimagine the classic form, with designs including 100 percent recyclable cardboard bottles (photo) and futuristic pliable bottles made of antimicrobial glass.
New Slideshow: 5 Ways to Package Wine