- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- 9 Amazing Farms that Are Shaping the Future of Food
- Over-the-Top Nachos
- 10 Awesome Things That Are Shaped Like States
- 6 Accessories That Will Transform Your Home into a Chic Farmhouse
- DIY Holiday Food Gift: Lemon Marmalade
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update.
The wine bottle hasn't changed much over the past few centuries, but perhaps it's time for an update. Here, 5 wine experts reimagine the classic form, with designs including 100 percent recyclable cardboard bottles (photo) and futuristic pliable bottles made of antimicrobial glass.
New Slideshow: 5 Ways to Package Wine