- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
Here, a variety of delicious things to add to corn bread to make it even better.
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video reveals the easy, mess-free way to cut corn off the cob, which means your corn bread dreams can now easily become a reality. Here, a variety of delicious things to add to corn bread to make it even better.
1. Poblano Pepper and Pepper Jack Cheese. A roasted poblano pepper gives cheesy corn bread a subtle heat.
2. Jalapeño. For a spicier kick than poblano pepper, add finely chopped jalapeños.
3. Corn Relish. Corn relish provides all the seasoning required for corn bread. It also adds heft.
4. Pecans and Currants. Vanilla-coated currants and crunchy pecans are terrific in a sweet, maple–laced corn bread.