- 7 Ways to Eat More Eggplant at Brunch
- 5 Ultimate Summer Cheesecakes
- 6 Refreshing Aguas Frescas to Make for Brunch
- 7 Best Summer Dishes to Make with Sausage
- 7 Mexican Cheeses You Need to Know
- 7 Ways to Elevate a Quesadilla
- 10 Gluten-Free Dishes That Will Satisfy Any Carb Craving
- How to Make Scrambled Eggs Like Daniel Boulud
- 3 Recipes to Up Your Spring Pesto Game
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
Here, a variety of delicious things to add to corn bread to make it even better.
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video reveals the easy, mess-free way to cut corn off the cob, which means your corn bread dreams can now easily become a reality. Here, a variety of delicious things to add to corn bread to make it even better.
1. Poblano Pepper and Pepper Jack Cheese. A roasted poblano pepper gives cheesy corn bread a subtle heat.
2. Jalapeño. For a spicier kick than poblano pepper, add finely chopped jalapeños.
3. Corn Relish. Corn relish provides all the seasoning required for corn bread. It also adds heft.
4. Pecans and Currants. Vanilla-coated currants and crunchy pecans are terrific in a sweet, maple–laced corn bread.