- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
Here, a variety of delicious things to add to corn bread to make it even better.
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video reveals the easy, mess-free way to cut corn off the cob, which means your corn bread dreams can now easily become a reality. Here, a variety of delicious things to add to corn bread to make it even better.
1. Poblano Pepper and Pepper Jack Cheese. A roasted poblano pepper gives cheesy corn bread a subtle heat.
2. Jalapeño. For a spicier kick than poblano pepper, add finely chopped jalapeños.
3. Corn Relish. Corn relish provides all the seasoning required for corn bread. It also adds heft.
4. Pecans and Currants. Vanilla-coated currants and crunchy pecans are terrific in a sweet, maple–laced corn bread.