- 7 Brunchy Whiskey Drinks for Moms Who Want Something Stronger Than a Mimosa
- 8 Cocktails to Try If You Love a Margarita
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 4 Sage Beers to Drink This Fall
- Best Pumpkin Beers and Cocktails
- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
- 12 Boozy Tea Drinks to Toast the Return of Downton Abbey
This week we revealed how to make not only the ultimate margarita but also a selection of the best fruity margaritas. Now, it’s time to think outside the box with these unexpected, ultra-creative margaritas.
1. Salt Air Margarita
Chef José Andrés uses Sucro, a powdered emulsifier beloved by avant-garde chefs, to make a salty foam topping for his seaside-inspired margarita.
2. Bloody Margarita
This Bloody Mary-margarita hybrid is sweet, savory and citrusy.
3. Lemongrass Margarita
Lemongrass syrup replaces the agave syrup in this deliciously aromatic cocktail.
4. Chocolate-Cherry Margarita
Don’t worry, this isn’t a choco-tini. It’s a classic margarita muddled with brandied cherries and rimmed with cocoa sugar.