- 4 Spring Rosés to Drink Now
- 9 Cocktails to Make with Ginger Beer Besides Dark n' Stormies
- 5 Warming Recipes for National Hot Toddy Day
- 11 Absinthe Cocktails for National Absinthe Day
- 7 Homemade Infused Simple Syrups to Stock Your Spring Bar
- 4 Healthy(ish) Ways to Get Your Eggnog Fix
- 9 Minty Cocktails to Make with Crème de Menthe
- What to Drink on St. Patrick's Day (If You Don't Love Whiskey or Beer)
- 5 Things to Drink in Jamaica
- 5 Beers Made by Real Monks
This week we revealed how to make not only the ultimate margarita but also a selection of the best fruity margaritas. Now, it’s time to think outside the box with these unexpected, ultra-creative margaritas.
1. Salt Air Margarita
Chef José Andrés uses Sucro, a powdered emulsifier beloved by avant-garde chefs, to make a salty foam topping for his seaside-inspired margarita.
2. Bloody Margarita
This Bloody Mary-margarita hybrid is sweet, savory and citrusy.
3. Lemongrass Margarita
Lemongrass syrup replaces the agave syrup in this deliciously aromatic cocktail.
4. Chocolate-Cherry Margarita
Don’t worry, this isn’t a choco-tini. It’s a classic margarita muddled with brandied cherries and rimmed with cocoa sugar.