- 12 Boozy Tea Drinks to Toast the Return of Downton Abbey
- 6 Spicy, Tingly Cocktails
- 5 Pecan Pie-Perfect Bourbons
- 5 Pumpkin Spice Cocktails
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Why You Should Make Winter Sangria
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
- 8 Nonalcoholic Party Drinks for Graduation Celebrations
- 5 Ways to Drink Your Turmeric, Super Ingredient of the Moment
- How to Juice Like a Philanthropic Supermodel
This week we revealed how to make not only the ultimate margarita but also a selection of the best fruity margaritas. Now, it’s time to think outside the box with these unexpected, ultra-creative margaritas.
1. Salt Air Margarita
Chef José Andrés uses Sucro, a powdered emulsifier beloved by avant-garde chefs, to make a salty foam topping for his seaside-inspired margarita.
2. Bloody Margarita
This Bloody Mary-margarita hybrid is sweet, savory and citrusy.
3. Lemongrass Margarita
Lemongrass syrup replaces the agave syrup in this deliciously aromatic cocktail.
4. Chocolate-Cherry Margarita
Don’t worry, this isn’t a choco-tini. It’s a classic margarita muddled with brandied cherries and rimmed with cocoa sugar.