- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 6 Ways to Top Your Butternut Squash Salad
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
- No Animals Were Hurt in the Making of These Vegetarian Carpaccios
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 6 Extra-Spicy Chicken Wing Recipes
Here, four great recipes for restaurant-worthy eggs Benedict.
The quintessential brunch dish, eggs Benedict hinges on perfectly poached eggs. To learn how to make them flawlessly, simply watch this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips in which F&W’s Justin Chapple reveals an easy trick. Then, get ready to earn some major points this Sunday by making restaurant-worthy eggs Benedict for Mother’s Day. Here, four great recipes.
1. Eggs Benedict with Bacon and Arugula
In this version of eggs Benedict, rich and crisp applewood-smoked bacon is swapped in for the usual Canadian bacon.
Related: Mother's Day Appetizers
2. Lobster Eggs Benedict
This is super-decadent brunch food, but it’s totally acceptable for dinner as well.
3. Steak and Eggs Benedict with Red Wine Hollandaise
Classic hollandaise sauce is prepared with butter, egg yolks and lemon juice. Here, we add a red wine-and-port reduction to the rich sauce, which is absolutely delicious with juicy tenderloin.
Related: Mother's Day Brunch
4. Eggs Florentine with Smoky Mornay Sauce
This version of eggs Florentine is based on eggs Benedict: The perfectly poached eggs rest on toasted English muffins with a bed of garlicky spinach, and are then topped with a light cheese sauce spiked with smoked Spanish paprika.