- How to Make Kin Khao's Epic Blistered Green Beans
- These 8 Recipes Were Inspired By the Strong Women in Jacques Pépin’s Life
- 5 Mistakes That Made Coolhaus's Freya Estreller a Better Business Owner
- Recipes from Mimi Thorisson's Chateau Kitchen
- Black Seed’s Dianna Daoheung Has More Than Bagels on Her Mind
- Michelle Rizzolo's Bakery at the Edge of the World
- How Talia Baiocchi is Changing the World of Wine Writing
- Melissa Weller Tells Us the Secret to Her Perfect Chocolate Chip Loaf
- Celebrate International Women's Day with a Cruise (Chat)
- Navina Khanna Unites Political Forces in the Name of Food
Here, 39 impressive women who inspire Berkeley-based chef and writer Samin Nosrat.
We're thrilled that Berkeley-based chef and writer Samin Nosrat (@CiaoSamin) took our #FOODWINEWOMEN campaign to heart, nominating an astounding 39 inspirational women chefs, editors and bloggers on Twitter. Norsat—whose resume includes cooking at Chez Panisse, running a pop-up market in Oakland, hosting monthly classes at Tartine Bakery and teaching Michael Pollan how to cook—is badass in her own right.
Her first book, Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: The Four Elements of Good Cooking, comes out next spring. Here, some of the impressive women who have earned her respect.