- Video: A Meditation on the Importance of Seeds
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Red Velvet, Heart-Shaped Pancakes Will Make Your Valentine Shatter Into Tiny Fragments
- Mario Batali Interviews Rockstar Friends in New Web Series
- Video: The Best Damn Sandwich in Nashville
- Matthew Goode and Matthew Rhys Unveil a Blush-Worthy Wine Show Set in Italy
Chefs in Conversation, Lena Dunham on Tinder murder, a Portlandia musical interlude and more irresistible videos.
Food & Wine’s mothership Time Inc. just unveiled The Daily Cut, a hub for on-demand original video as well as a library of more than 35,000 clips. We’re included, of course, but it’s also a place to check out series from sister brands like People (see Lena Dunham explaining why Tinder is for murder), InStyle (watch gorgeous Jessica Chastain on her cover shoot) and Entertainment Weekly (get a musical preview of Portlandia season 5). The site will publish more than 30 clips a day and include live video. Bookmark it at dailycut.com.