- Hugh Acheson Wants to Make Sure No Kid Goes Hungry
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- Jamie Oliver’s Strategies for Saving the World and Eating Better in 2014
- Win a Chance to Cook With Ming Tsai
- The Most Important Plate of Food on Earth
- The Ultimate Cookie Party
- Bill Clinton Stars at Mario Batali Awards Dinner
- Lady Chefs Fight Cancer at an Awesome Food Event
Check out these delicious dishes and drinks that restaurants and bars are offering in support of (RED).
From June 1 to 10, restaurants around the world are donating a percentage of the profits from (RED)-inspired dishes and drinks to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS as part of the EAT (RED), DRINK (RED), SAVE LIVES campaign led by Pat LeFrieda and Mario Batali. Below, check out a few rosy-hued highlights from some of the the incredible restaurants and bars. Then, head over to red.org to see how you can help.