- Thanksgivingukkah in Rwanda
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- Jose Andres’s Homestyle Chicken Thighs
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- Chefs Pledge to Save the Striped Bass
- NYC’s Top Women Chefs Will Cook for a Cause
- Inside City Harvest’s Brilliant New Cookbook
Check out these delicious dishes and drinks that restaurants and bars are offering in support of (RED).
From June 1 to 10, restaurants around the world are donating a percentage of the profits from (RED)-inspired dishes and drinks to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS as part of the EAT (RED), DRINK (RED), SAVE LIVES campaign led by Pat LeFrieda and Mario Batali. Below, check out a few rosy-hued highlights from some of the the incredible restaurants and bars. Then, head over to red.org to see how you can help.