- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Marc Vetri and More Great Chefs Cook for Great Causes
- Edible Schoolyard NYC's First Kitchen Classroom
- Top Women Chefs Cook to Support SHARE
- Peter Som's Custom Cronut Box
- How to Train for the NYC Marathon Like a French Baker
- Restaurants Are Going (RED) to Help Fight AIDS
- Thanksgivingukkah in Rwanda
Check out these delicious dishes and drinks that restaurants and bars are offering in support of (RED).
From June 1 to 10, restaurants around the world are donating a percentage of the profits from (RED)-inspired dishes and drinks to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS as part of the EAT (RED), DRINK (RED), SAVE LIVES campaign led by Pat LeFrieda and Mario Batali. Below, check out a few rosy-hued highlights from some of the the incredible restaurants and bars. Then, head over to red.org to see how you can help.