- What You Can Buy for $20 in Portland, ME
- 4 New Coffee Trends, from Darker Roasts to Insanely Precise Brewing Recipes
- 3 Must-Chase Los Angeles Food Trucks
- Top 3 Chinese Restaurants in San Francisco
- Top 3 Healthy Restaurants in Portland, OR
- The Secrets Behind Amazing Restaurant Service
- What You Can Buy for $20 in Louisville
- What You Can Buy for $20 in Chicago
- 6 Fantastic Seattle Coffee Shops
To try the cuisine at its highest-level, look no further than these great Italian restaurants.
In F&W's survey of America's Favorite Food Cities, we asked you where to find the best Italian food in America and the answer was hands-down in New York City. To try the cuisine at its highest-level, look no further than these great Italian restaurants.
Marea. Michael White braises octopus in Sangiovese and adds bone marrow to his luscious fusilli.
Carbone. A 1950s throwback serving showstoppers like a $55 veal parm that's bigger than a pizza.
Del Posto. Mario Batali's most refined spot is perfect, from bread sticks with lardo to carrot torta.
Voting is still open so take our survey to support your favorite food city!