- Pot-au-Feu: The Ultimate French Comfort Food
- Potage Parmentier: The Perfect Potato and Leek Soup in Any Language
- 5 Reasons Why Pie Is the Best
- Where to Eat While You Bet on March Madness in Vegas
- What It’s Like to Eat Six Bowls of Ramen in a Single Day
- 3 Bittersweet Drinks to Make with Amaro di Angostura
- 8 Unexpected Ways to Top a Pizza
- Everything You Need to Know About Oolong Tea
- All of Your Questions About King Cake, Answered
- KitchenAid’s New All-Black Stand Mixer Is Insanely Gorgeous
Here are three smart cooking tips from The Sprouted Kitchen blogger Sara Forte's new cookbook, The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl + Spoon.
In her new cookbook The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl + Spoon, Sara Forte—blogger and author behind the popular blog The Sprouted Kitchen—shares terrific recipes and practical cooking tips. Here are three valuable lessons F&W's Ben Mims picked up from the book.
For the best winter fruit salad, use a few different kinds of citrus and pears, and toss in a tangy-spicy ginger syrup.
Cooking rice pudding or oatmeal in black tea allows you to add spices for a chai flavor. As a bonus, it also delivers a little caffeine fix.
Adding equal parts bell peppers to spicy chiles when making hot sauce tames the heat without taking away from the chile flavor.