- 5 Ways to Hack a Wine List
- 3 B&Bs to Stay at Now
- Why You Should Give Red Wine and Sushi a Try
- 3 Persian Foods to Know Now
- Why Tahini is Having a Moment
- 5 Offal Dishes to Try Now
- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- 4 European Hotels with Immersive Cooking Classes
- San Francisco's Restaurant Revival
- Fresh Cheese Coming to a Menu Near You
These three apps can help you stay on a healthy track.
Some apps do a good job of tracking food intake; others excel at monitoring calories burned. The MyFitnessPal site and app, recently acquired by Under Armour, successfully integrates the two. myfitnesspal.com.
Every week, subscribers to the Cooking Light Diet get an email with recipes for three meals and two snacks daily, all based on the number of calories they choose. F&W’s favorite part: You can substitute a glass of wine for a snack. cookinglight.com.
The Hidratespark Water Bottle lets you create your own daily drinking goals, keeps track of your progress and even glows to remind you to take a sip. $60; hidratespark.com.