- 5 Ways to Hack a Wine List
- 3 B&Bs to Stay at Now
- Steal These Sommelier Hacks
- Rising Star of the Midwest: Indianapolis
- This is the Spirit of the Year
- Follow Ambitious Food Outside
- How to Make Turmeric Tonic
- In Praise of Porksgiving
- Rise of the Foodniks
- Sprucing it Up: Bringing Conifers into the Kitchen
These three apps can help you stay on a healthy track.
Some apps do a good job of tracking food intake; others excel at monitoring calories burned. The MyFitnessPal site and app, recently acquired by Under Armour, successfully integrates the two. myfitnesspal.com.
Every week, subscribers to the Cooking Light Diet get an email with recipes for three meals and two snacks daily, all based on the number of calories they choose. F&W’s favorite part: You can substitute a glass of wine for a snack. cookinglight.com.
The Hidratespark Water Bottle lets you create your own daily drinking goals, keeps track of your progress and even glows to remind you to take a sip. $60; hidratespark.com.