- Jamie Bissonnette’s Wicked Quick Egg Salad Trick
- 6 Dishes Improved with a Poached Egg
- The Eggiest Egg Dish in the World
- Video: How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- The 7 Best Biscuit Sandwiches
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
Many chefs admit an addiction to high-tech gadgets, but sometimes a simple shake is all it takes.
Many chefs admit an addiction to high-tech gadgets, but sometimes a simple shake is all it takes. Here, 3 foods to get you started.
Shake a hard-boiled egg in a small glass half filled with water. The shell will come right off. —Adam Evans, The Optimist, Atlanta
Shake cloves vigorously between two same-size bowls to easily peel off the skins. —Tim Maslow, Strip T’s & Ribelle, Boston area
To coat meat, shake with breadcrumbs in a resealable plastic bag. “Shake ’N Bake got it right.” —Nicholas Elmi, Laurel, Philadelphia