- 7 Chinese Snacks for a Holiday Party
- The Ultimate Hanukkah Party
- The Gear You Need to Bake the Best Holiday Cookies
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- 6 Magnum Wines for the Holidays
- How to Make Your Own Bourbon Milk Punch
- Why You Need This Hanukkah Doughnut Right Now
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 8 Amazing Kosher Wines to Drink This Hanukkah
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
Addictive spiced candied pecans are great on their own, but F&W executive food editor Tina Ujlaki also likes to use them to upgrade other dishes.
One of the star snacks in F&W's collection for Mouth.com, Treat Bake Shop's Spiced Candied Pecans from Wisconsin live up to their name in all three ways—they're perfectly spiced and artfully candied with a super fresh, deep pecan flavor. The addictive nuts are great on their own, but F&W executive food editor Tina Ujlaki also likes to use them to upgrade other dishes. Here, three of her favorite tricks.
1. Chop fairly fine and use to coat goat or cheddar cheese balls.
Related: Thanksgiving Hors d'Oeuvres
2. Chop and use as a soup garnish.
Related: Thanksgiving Soups
3. Add to curried chicken or turkey salad.
Related: Innovative Thanksgiving Leftovers
The nuts are available on their own or as part of a kit of Food & Wine Holiday Snacks.