- 7 Extra-Crispy Christmas Cookies for the Anti-Chewy
- How to Make Peanut Butter Crunch
- Take Cookies to the Next Level with Sea Salt
- 5 Classic German Christmas Cookies
- 9 Chocolatey Valentine's Day Cookies
- Christina Tosi's Incredible Salt-and-Pepper Cookies are Stuffed with Strawberry-Lemonade Jam
- 5 Common Cookie Mistakes
- 7 Best Cookie Recipes for the Fourth of July
- The Cookie Takeover
- Portland's Secret Holiday Cookie Club
Feed Me Creative bloggers Emily Farris and Jeff Akin share their incredible homemade cookie recipes. One of the best: chunky peanut butter.
Three fabulous F&W digital contributors share their sweet and buttery favorites.
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin, the bloggers behind Feed Me Creative, have contributed at least a hundred recipes to our website, many of them with a healthy bent, featuring millet, quinoa and flax. But their homespun cookie recipes—developed in their Kansas City, Missouri, kitchen—exist purely for pleasure. Along with recipes from Vancouver-based blogger Kristen Stevens of The Endless Meal, they offer a new-old way to fill up the 2014 cookie jar.