- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- 10 Recipes for the Best Easter Cookies Ever
- 5 Classic German Christmas Cookies
- The 9 Best Treats to Bring to a Holiday Party
- 4 Unusual Spices That Belong in Your Cookies
- Macadamia, Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
- 7 Best Cookie Recipes for the Fourth of July
- Pistachio Orange Blossom Winter Cookies
- Test Your Cookie Smarts
- The Wednesday Chef's Ultimate Christmas Cookie Platter
Feed Me Creative bloggers Emily Farris and Jeff Akin share their incredible homemade cookie recipes. One of the best: chunky peanut butter.
Three fabulous F&W digital contributors share their sweet and buttery favorites.
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin, the bloggers behind Feed Me Creative, have contributed at least a hundred recipes to our website, many of them with a healthy bent, featuring millet, quinoa and flax. But their homespun cookie recipes—developed in their Kansas City, Missouri, kitchen—exist purely for pleasure. Along with recipes from Vancouver-based blogger Kristen Stevens of The Endless Meal, they offer a new-old way to fill up the 2014 cookie jar.