- Bao Bao the Panda Bravely Adjusts to New Home in China Without Delicious American Cookies
- 5 Classic German Christmas Cookies
- 7 Extra-Crispy Christmas Cookies for the Anti-Chewy
- How to Make Peanut Butter Crunch
- Take Cookies to the Next Level with Sea Salt
- Christina Tosi's Sparkle Cookies
- Macadamia, Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies
- America's Favorite Cookies
- The Perfect Holiday Sugar Cookie: Biscochitos
- Naturally Ella's Melt-in-Your-Mouth Cookies
Feed Me Creative bloggers Emily Farris and Jeff Akin share their incredible homemade cookie recipes. One of the best: chunky peanut butter.
Three fabulous F&W digital contributors share their sweet and buttery favorites.
Emily Farris and Jeff Akin, the bloggers behind Feed Me Creative, have contributed at least a hundred recipes to our website, many of them with a healthy bent, featuring millet, quinoa and flax. But their homespun cookie recipes—developed in their Kansas City, Missouri, kitchen—exist purely for pleasure. Along with recipes from Vancouver-based blogger Kristen Stevens of The Endless Meal, they offer a new-old way to fill up the 2014 cookie jar.