- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- Chefs' Best Pubs
- 5 Decadent Things Fashion Designer Reem Acra Loves
- The Best Spots for Thanksgiving Assists
- In Search of Sherry
Chefs approach weeknight cooking with ingenious strategies.
Chefs approach weeknight cooking with ingenious strategies. “It’s amazing how meaty cauliflower can be,” says Iron Chef Alex Guarnaschelli. In this dish, she treats the vegetable like steak, searing thick planks and topping them with a super-tangy salsa verde. Here, a preview of 25 fantastic easy dishes from F&W's forthcoming cookbook.
New Slideshow: Chefs' Weeknight Dinners