- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
- How to Taco Anything
- 15 Best-Ever Tacos for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Five-Ingredient Party Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
- 11 Best Fajitas for Cinco de Mayo
F&W’s Kay Chun shares two of her fastest recipes—one seasonal, one seasonless.
Every summer, I come up with new no-cook pasta sauces. Of course, I hunt for ideas at farmers’ markets. On a trip to Paris, for instance, I bought cherry tomatoes on the vine that were so intense and sweet, they perfumed my hand as I plucked them. But inspiration can also strike in a place where seasonality is mainly irrelevant: the supermarket. My smoky eggplant sauce, made with the prepared baba ghanoush I buy year-round, is fast, creamy and delicious.