- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
F&W’s Kay Chun shares two of her fastest recipes—one seasonal, one seasonless.
Every summer, I come up with new no-cook pasta sauces. Of course, I hunt for ideas at farmers’ markets. On a trip to Paris, for instance, I bought cherry tomatoes on the vine that were so intense and sweet, they perfumed my hand as I plucked them. But inspiration can also strike in a place where seasonality is mainly irrelevant: the supermarket. My smoky eggplant sauce, made with the prepared baba ghanoush I buy year-round, is fast, creamy and delicious.