- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
Summer is coming to an end. Don’t panic. Just pickle. Here, nine super-speedy pickle recipes that will help you preserve some summer flavor.
1. Quick Pickled Carrots
These crisp, tart carrots are ready to eat after just 30 minutes.
2. Superfast Salt-and-Sugar Pickles
Salt pickles are a staple in Japan. They are deliciously vibrant and crunchy.
3. Spicy Dill Quick Pickles
You can use this recipe to pickle almost any vegetable, from classic cucumbers to broccoli stems.
4. Quick Pickled Pearl Onions
Thomas Keller likes to serve these onions as an unconventional accompaniment to grilled chicken.
5. Quick Bread-and-Butter Pickles
Using a siphon makes ultra-fast work of these pickles.
6. Horseradish–Pickled Wax Beans
These crunchy beans are the perfect garnish for Bloody Marys.
7. Asparagus Pickles
This recipe will make you wonder why you don’t see pickled asparagus more often.
8. Flash–Pickled Green Tomatoes
Rosemary and garlic give these tomatoes great depth of flavor.
9. Quick Soy-Pickled Zucchini
This is a great way to use up summer’s bountiful zucchini crop.