- How Star Chefs Take Their Eggs
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- 13 Game Day Dishes, from Cheesy Vegetarian Tacos to Spicy BLTs
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- Pork Rinds with Ice Cream and More Dessert Innovations
- Airport Sushi, Wild Boar & Lobster "Shells"
- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
- Chefs' Breakfasts, Football Snacks & Dinners
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
The upcoming three-day weekend means even more chances to have everyone's favorite weekend meal: brunch. Here, ten indulgent brunch dishes chefs ate recently from Texas chef Philip Speer's lemon thyme brioche waffles to Marcus Samuelsson's BLT made with jerk bacon. One or eight of them are sure to inspire you.