- 5 Seafood Dishes That Could Be Art
- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
- Chefs are Going All-Out for Easter and Passover
- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- 7 Ways to Celebrate National Lobster Day Like a Pro
- Super-Stuffed Heroes and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
- 13 Ways to Eat Like a Chef, From Late-Night Bundt Cakes to Shiso-Flavored Bucatini
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
The upcoming three-day weekend means even more chances to have everyone's favorite weekend meal: brunch. Here, ten indulgent brunch dishes chefs ate recently from Texas chef Philip Speer's lemon thyme brioche waffles to Marcus Samuelsson's BLT made with jerk bacon. One or eight of them are sure to inspire you.