- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Tonight, TV royalty will enjoy a post-awards dinner featuring fresh summer ingredients like peaches and squash, as well as delicious s’mores, chocolates and, of course, plenty of Champagne.
Here, seven fantastic dishes to bring the Governors Ball to you.
1. Little Gem Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Nancy Silverton’s delicious salad is made with thin slices of yellow squash and chopped walnuts.
2. Tomato, Radicchio and Grilled-Peach Salad with Basil Oil
Sweet grilled peaches and tangy feta cheese make this the ultimate summer salad.
3. Baked Kale Chips
Ready for the oven in just 10 minutes, these crispy chips are fantastic without any dip.
4. Sparks’s Sautéed Filet Mignon with Yellow Tomato Vinaigrette
This fast steak dish features a terrific caper butter.
5. Semifreddo S’mores
Pastry chef Matthew Rice makes this version of the luscious Italian dessert with toasted marshmallow, milk chocolate sauce and graham crackers.
6. Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles Rolled in Spices
These incredible treats are coated with a variety of flavorings, including blends of Chinese and Mexican spices.
7. Champagne with a Twist
Actress Ali Larter takes the classic party drink to another level by adding strips of lemon zest.