- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
First, the bad news: A study suggests that instant noodles might not be so good for you (shocking, we know). The good news: It doesn’t take long to make your own delicious, inexpensive noodle dishes that incorporate healthful proteins and fresh vegetables.
Here, seven noodle dishes to try now.
1. Soba Noodles with Dashi, Poached Egg and Scallions
This delicious, protein-rich noodle dish is great for either breakfast or lunch.
2. Eggplant Noodle Salad
Chilled glass noodles and steamed Chinese eggplant star in this 20-minute dish.
3. Cold Peanut Noodles with Tofu and Red Peppers
Sweet, crunchy bell pepper and silky tofu give this healthful dish fantastic texture.
4. Spicy Udon and Clam Soup
This dish is based on the classic Korean noodle soup kal gooksu.
5. Soba Noodles with Miso-Roasted Tomatoes
Ready in just 30 minutes, this tangy Asian tomato sauce on cool soba noodles is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
6. Dan Dan Noodles
Minced jalapeño and Sriracha chile sauce give these fast peanut noodles terrific heat.
7. Rice Noodle Salad with Chicken and Herbs
Bubbly drinks pair well with this delicious Vietnamese-style salad.
We want to reveal the most ambitious Ultimate F&W Recipe Guide yet! From roast chicken to lasagna, we'd showcase over 1000 dishes and cocktails, each with genius how-to tips, chef upgrades and input from readers like you! Show your interest by clicking through to this link.