- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
- How to Taco Anything
- 15 Best-Ever Tacos for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Five-Ingredient Party Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
- 11 Best Fajitas for Cinco de Mayo
First, the bad news: A study suggests that instant noodles might not be so good for you (shocking, we know). The good news: It doesn’t take long to make your own delicious, inexpensive noodle dishes that incorporate healthful proteins and fresh vegetables.
Here, seven noodle dishes to try now.
1. Soba Noodles with Dashi, Poached Egg and Scallions
This delicious, protein-rich noodle dish is great for either breakfast or lunch.
2. Eggplant Noodle Salad
Chilled glass noodles and steamed Chinese eggplant star in this 20-minute dish.
3. Cold Peanut Noodles with Tofu and Red Peppers
Sweet, crunchy bell pepper and silky tofu give this healthful dish fantastic texture.
4. Spicy Udon and Clam Soup
This dish is based on the classic Korean noodle soup kal gooksu.
5. Soba Noodles with Miso-Roasted Tomatoes
Ready in just 30 minutes, this tangy Asian tomato sauce on cool soba noodles is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
6. Dan Dan Noodles
Minced jalapeño and Sriracha chile sauce give these fast peanut noodles terrific heat.
7. Rice Noodle Salad with Chicken and Herbs
Bubbly drinks pair well with this delicious Vietnamese-style salad.
We want to reveal the most ambitious Ultimate F&W Recipe Guide yet! From roast chicken to lasagna, we'd showcase over 1000 dishes and cocktails, each with genius how-to tips, chef upgrades and input from readers like you! Show your interest by clicking through to this link.