- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
- Recover from Cinco de Mayo with These Refreshing Drinks
- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
Here, five fantastic sangrias to make before the end of summer.
1. Watermelon Sangria
F&W chef-in-residence Andrew Zimmern uses vodka instead of brandy for this refreshing sangria.
2. Thai-Basil Sangria
Freshly squeezed orange juice, white wine and a kick of brandy give this delicious drink its rich golden hue.
3. Grilled Citrus and Grape Sangria
Grilled oranges, lemons and grapes add excellent smoky flavor to Michael Chiarello’s fantastic version.
4. Mango-Peach Sangria
This terrific white wine sangria is made with Viognier, which has a nice balance of fruit and acidity.
5. Sangria Flora
Fresh strawberries and peaches star in this delicate sangria made with elderflower liqueur and Sauvignon Blanc.