- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Here, five fantastic sangrias to make before the end of summer.
1. Watermelon Sangria
F&W chef-in-residence Andrew Zimmern uses vodka instead of brandy for this refreshing sangria.
2. Thai-Basil Sangria
Freshly squeezed orange juice, white wine and a kick of brandy give this delicious drink its rich golden hue.
3. Grilled Citrus and Grape Sangria
Grilled oranges, lemons and grapes add excellent smoky flavor to Michael Chiarello’s fantastic version.
4. Mango-Peach Sangria
This terrific white wine sangria is made with Viognier, which has a nice balance of fruit and acidity.
5. Sangria Flora
Fresh strawberries and peaches star in this delicate sangria made with elderflower liqueur and Sauvignon Blanc.