- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 5 Bite-Size Super Bowl Sliders
Here, five fantastic sangrias to make before the end of summer.
1. Watermelon Sangria
F&W chef-in-residence Andrew Zimmern uses vodka instead of brandy for this refreshing sangria.
2. Thai-Basil Sangria
Freshly squeezed orange juice, white wine and a kick of brandy give this delicious drink its rich golden hue.
3. Grilled Citrus and Grape Sangria
Grilled oranges, lemons and grapes add excellent smoky flavor to Michael Chiarello’s fantastic version.
4. Mango-Peach Sangria
This terrific white wine sangria is made with Viognier, which has a nice balance of fruit and acidity.
5. Sangria Flora
Fresh strawberries and peaches star in this delicate sangria made with elderflower liqueur and Sauvignon Blanc.