- Watch: The Best Way to Fry Seafood
- Watch: The Secrets Behind Milk Bar’s Incredible Cookies
- You're Probably Making This Cookie Dough Error
- Watch: This Is the Right Way to Salt Your Food
- Watch: Jacques and Claudine Pépin Prove French Cooking is Easy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- How to Flip a Steak at the Exact Right Moment
- Video: David Chang's Ultimate Egg Lesson
- Why You Should Bake Your Chicken Before You Fry It
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
You might think you know how to make a vinaigrette but you probably don’t know how to make a perfect vinaigrette. In this week’s video from Panna, cookbook author Melissa Clark reveals that the key is mixing the ingredients in the right order. Watch the video above to see the best way to make a vinaigrette.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.