- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- The Ultimate Margarita
- The Easiest 2-Ingredient Halloween Cocktail
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- How to Make Perfect Simple Syrup
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Watch a Late-Night Baker Make Kossar's Bialys
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
You might think you know how to make a vinaigrette but you probably don’t know how to make a perfect vinaigrette. In this week’s video from Panna, cookbook author Melissa Clark reveals that the key is mixing the ingredients in the right order. Watch the video above to see the best way to make a vinaigrette.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.