- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
Here, seven fantastic, healthful salads to make before the end of summer.
1. Melon, Berry and Feta Salad
Ready in just 20 minutes, blackberries and melon make the perfect summer salad.
2. Summer Market Salad with Jalapeño Dressing
This delicious salad from the forthcoming Portlandia Cookbook mixes grilled corn with tomatoes, sugar snap peas and a chile-spiked dressing.
3. Avocado, Orange and Jicama Salad
Crumbled feta adds terrific briny flavor to this Mexican-influenced salad.
4. Tomato-and-Peach Salad with Crisp Tofu
F&W chef-in-residence Hugh Acheson combines sweet summer tomatoes and peaches with crispy pan-fried tofu.
5. Barbecued Spiced Shrimp with Tomato Salad
Bold Southwestern flavors star in Bobby Flay’s incredible salad.
6. Saffron Fingerling Potato Salad with Mixed Greens and Tomatoes
This light take on potato salad features fennel, fresh heirloom cherry tomatoes and crumbled saffron threads.
7. Beet Salad with Watercress and Fresh Pecorino
Beets are used two ways in this easy vegetarian salad.
We want to reveal the most ambitious Ultimate F&W Recipe Guide yet! From roast chicken to lasagna, we'd showcase over 1000 dishes and cocktails, each with genius how-to tips, chef upgrades and input from readers like you! Show your interest by clicking through to this link.