- 5 Creamy Queso Dips for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Reasons to Add Fruit to Your Salsa
- 5 Tequila Punches for Cinco de Mayo
- Why Chocolate and Chiles Belong Together Forever
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
From buttery scones to refreshing bellinis, these nine amazing brunch recipes all take advantage of sweet summer strawberries.
1. Spiced Strawberries with Yogurt
Tossing strawberries with a toasty caraway, almond and lemon zest mixture is a delicious and unexpected way to serve strawberries and yogurt.
2. No-Cook Strawberry Jam
Instant pectin preserves the fruit's just-picked flavor in this incredible, fresh-tasting jam.
3. Nutty Granola with Strawberry Compote and Greek Yogurt
Toasty and crisp, this is the ideal granola.
4. Strawberry-Almond Scones
What's the secret to these delicate and tender scones? Whole wheat pastry flour mixed with all-purpose white flour lightens the texture.
5. Strawberry Jam Breakfast Biscuit
These oversize breakfast biscuits are the perfect way to start the weekend.
6. Crêpes with Strawberries and Muscat-Yogurt Sauce
Upgrade the classic French dish with a creamy, orangey sauce and fresh strawberries.
7. Souffléed Strawberry Jam Omelets
These healthy, free-form soufflés are terrific for brunch or dessert.
8. Strawberry-Pecan Quick Bread
This excellent breakfast bread is great for a crowd.
9. Virgin Strawberry Belinis
Fresh strawberries star in this delicious mocktail.
We want to reveal the most ambitious Ultimate F&W Recipe Guide yet! From roast chicken to lasagna, we'd showcase over 1000 dishes and cocktails, each with genius how-to tips, chef upgrades and input from readers like you! Show your interest by clicking through to this link.