- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
Black truffles are no longer a delicacy reserved for the cold months, though the most prized truffles still come from Europe in winter. But thanks to Australian cultivation and improvements in shipping and distribution technology, truffle sales are on the rise in the US.
Here, three delicious dishes to make with the obsessed-over fungus.
1. Pasta with Robiola and Truffles
Ready in just 25 minutes, this incredible dish features winter truffles and creamy Robiola Rochetta cheese.
2. Soft Scrambled Eggs with Herbs and Shaved Truffles
Upgrade breakfast eggs by topping them with thinly shaved truffle.
3. Black Truffle Hamburgers with Watercress Salad
These decadent burgers are infused with earthy black truffles.