- 3 Outstanding Italian Restaurants to Try in New York
- What You Can Buy for $20 in Chicago
- 4 New Coffee Trends, from Darker Roasts to Insanely Precise Brewing Recipes
- 3 Must-Chase Los Angeles Food Trucks
- Top 3 Chinese Restaurants in San Francisco
- Top 3 Healthy Restaurants in Portland, OR
- The Secrets Behind Amazing Restaurant Service
- What You Can Buy for $20 in Portland, ME
- 6 Fantastic Seattle Coffee Shops
Julian Van Winkle III, President of Old Rip Van Winkle distillery, founded by his grandfather "Pappy", tell us what $20 buys in Louisville, Kentucky.
$15: Middletown pie from Coals Artisan Pizza. The crust at Coals is the best—not too thin, not too thick. I like meat, and this pie is loaded with Italian fennel sausage and pepperoni.
$4: Falls City Pale Ale. Falls City used to be a cheap beer from a local brewery that went out of business. Another brewery bought the name: Its pale ale is great with pizza.