- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple reveals the quick and easy way to fillet a trout at home. All you need is a sharp knife and a flat surface.
Master more brilliant cooking skills by watching all of the Mad Genius Tips videos.