- How to Pit Cherries with Chopsticks
- How to Truss a Chicken Without Any String
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Cut Corn Kernels Off the Cob
- Chop Your Way to Pillowy Gnocchi
- How to Make Microwave Mug Cake with Melted Ice Cream
- The Magic Trick to Saving Money on Herbs
- How to Make Crispy, No-Fry Tortilla Bowls
- Move Over Southern Divas, We Have the Trick for Flaky Biscuits
- How to Peel a Tomatillo in 10 Seconds
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again.
If you think filleting a fish is something is best left to expert outdoorsmen and fishmongers, think again. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple reveals the quick and easy way to fillet a trout at home. All you need is a sharp knife and a flat surface.
Master more brilliant cooking skills by watching all of the Mad Genius Tips videos.