- 5 Creamy Queso Dips for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Reasons to Add Fruit to Your Salsa
- 5 Tequila Punches for Cinco de Mayo
- Why Chocolate and Chiles Belong Together Forever
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
Capsaicin, the active ingredient in chiles, could help prevent intestinal tumors, according to a study out of the University of California, San Diego. Here, five terrific chile dishes to reap the potential benefits.
1. Roasted Chile Naan
A variety of roasted hot chiles star in this delicious Indian flatbread.
2. Chile-Garlic Chicken Wings
These spicy chicken wings are great for a crowd.
3. Fresh Chile Puttanesca
To brighten her version of Italian puttanesca, Top Chef finalist Sarah Grueneberg adds green olives, almonds and fresh chile.
4. Roasted Chile Guacamole
Fresno chile adds fantastic heat to this guacamole.
5. Mango with Mint, Salt, Chile and Lime
This incredible, healthy salad is ready in just 10 minutes.