- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
Capsaicin, the active ingredient in chiles, could help prevent intestinal tumors, according to a study out of the University of California, San Diego. Here, five terrific chile dishes to reap the potential benefits.
1. Roasted Chile Naan
A variety of roasted hot chiles star in this delicious Indian flatbread.
2. Chile-Garlic Chicken Wings
These spicy chicken wings are great for a crowd.
3. Fresh Chile Puttanesca
To brighten her version of Italian puttanesca, Top Chef finalist Sarah Grueneberg adds green olives, almonds and fresh chile.
4. Roasted Chile Guacamole
Fresno chile adds fantastic heat to this guacamole.
5. Mango with Mint, Salt, Chile and Lime
This incredible, healthy salad is ready in just 10 minutes.