- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
The smartest weekend cooks keep the rest of the week in mind. Here, four fantastic pork dishes and the best ways to use their leftovers.
The big dish: Slow Cooker Barbecued Pork
This easy recipe for pulled pork is fantastic on hamburger buns with coleslaw and thinly sliced pickles.
How to use the leftovers: Make Tim Love’s excellent pulled pork and goat cheese quesadillas, these healthy tacos or more sandwiches.
The big dish: Roast Leg of Pork with Fresh Herbs and Fennel Seeds
This behemoth of a cut makes a spectacular roast that won’t break anyone’s budget.
How to use the leftovers: Make these insanely good Cuban roast pork sandwiches or these garlicky pork-and-fennel sandwiches.
The big dish: Asian-Brined Pork Loin
The flavor-packed brine for this pork loin features shichimi togarashi, the seven-spice Japanese seasoning, made with red chiles, orange peel, sesame seeds and ginger.
How to use the leftovers: Cut into thin strips, the leftover pork loin is fantastic in a quick and easy stir-fry like this one made with chewy Chinese noodles.
The big dish: Spice-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
This simple roast takes just 50 minutes to make.
How to use the leftover: Use the leftover meat in tacos like these or these sandwiches with a creamy, tangy blue cheese dressing.