- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- Skip the Bacon: 9 Best Vegetarian Breakfasts to Make This Weekend
- 7 Best Eggless Breakfasts
- 11 Crazy-Good Gluten-Free Muffins
- 15 Ways to Eat Carrots for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 7 Out-of-the-Box Ways to Use Tortillas
- 12 Reasons to Never Be Without Prosciutto in the Fall
- Celebrate Mozart’s Birthday with Pork Schnitzel and Spaetzle
The smartest weekend cooks keep the rest of the week in mind. Here, four fantastic pork dishes and the best ways to use their leftovers.
The big dish: Slow Cooker Barbecued Pork
This easy recipe for pulled pork is fantastic on hamburger buns with coleslaw and thinly sliced pickles.
How to use the leftovers: Make Tim Love’s excellent pulled pork and goat cheese quesadillas, these healthy tacos or more sandwiches.
The big dish: Roast Leg of Pork with Fresh Herbs and Fennel Seeds
This behemoth of a cut makes a spectacular roast that won’t break anyone’s budget.
How to use the leftovers: Make these insanely good Cuban roast pork sandwiches or these garlicky pork-and-fennel sandwiches.
The big dish: Asian-Brined Pork Loin
The flavor-packed brine for this pork loin features shichimi togarashi, the seven-spice Japanese seasoning, made with red chiles, orange peel, sesame seeds and ginger.
How to use the leftovers: Cut into thin strips, the leftover pork loin is fantastic in a quick and easy stir-fry like this one made with chewy Chinese noodles.
The big dish: Spice-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
This simple roast takes just 50 minutes to make.
How to use the leftover: Use the leftover meat in tacos like these or these sandwiches with a creamy, tangy blue cheese dressing.