- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
Upgrade your steak with this easy condiment that takes just 12 minutes to prepare. It's delicious with any kind of grilled beef.
Roast 1 medium eggplant over a gas flame until charred all over and tender, 6 minutes; discard the stem and skin. In a food processor, pulse the eggplant with 4 roasted red bell peppers, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 cup olive oil, 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with grilled steak.