- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
Upgrade your steak with this easy condiment that takes just 12 minutes to prepare. It's delicious with any kind of grilled beef.
Roast 1 medium eggplant over a gas flame until charred all over and tender, 6 minutes; discard the stem and skin. In a food processor, pulse the eggplant with 4 roasted red bell peppers, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 cup olive oil, 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with grilled steak.