- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Lobster is the ultimate upgrade for almost any salad. First, learn how to break down a lobster and extract all of the tender meat by watching this video, then make one (or all) of these fantastic salads.
1. Spicy Lobster-Noodle Salad
This cellophane-noodle salad, with creamy avocados, crunchy peanuts and a chile-honey dressing, is an excellent showcase for sweet, tender lobster.
2. Lobster-and-Asparagus Salad with Miso-Mustard Vinaigrette
Andrew Zimmern’s spectacular miso vinaigrette is magical on this simple salad.
3. Lobster and Fennel Salad
Extra-crisp fennel, peppery arugula and lobster make for a bright and fresh salad.
4. Point Lookout Lobster Salad
This lemony, crunchy, celery-studded salad is a perfect picnic dish.
5. Lobster and Lemon-Orange Salad
Citrus and lobster make an incredible duo.
6. Lobster Salad with Potatoes, Corn and Tomatoes
This salad is summer produce at its finest, with the added bonus of fresh lobster.
7. Lobster and Mango Salad
Cambodia’s green mango salads inspired this vibrant recipe.
8. Avocado and Lobster Salad
Two of America’s favorite ingredients, together in one salad.