- 7 Mother's Day Breakfasts to Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Creamy Queso Dips for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Reasons to Add Fruit to Your Salsa
- 5 Tequila Punches for Cinco de Mayo
- Why Chocolate and Chiles Belong Together Forever
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Thanks to this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, you know how to core and seed zucchini in no time flat. Here, nine speedy recipes for zucchini-packed pastas that are perfect for a summer weeknight dinner.
1. Fusilli with Zucchini and Fonduta
Traditionally, fonduta is served with toast or fried polenta. Here, it’s served over fusilli and zucchini for a divine rendition of macaroni and cheese.
2. Marinated Zucchini with Bow Ties
Garden-fresh zucchini and tomatoes make a beautiful pasta dish. Serve it hot or at room temperature.
3. Farfalle with Yogurt and Zucchini
The shredded zucchini cooks along with the farfalle in this tangy pasta.
4. Linguine with Tomatoes, Baby Zucchini and Herbs
This pasta comes together in just 25 minutes, thanks to the easy-to-make raw tomato-and-zucchini sauce.
5. Pennette with Zucchini, Ricotta Salata and Fresh Herbs
Fresh tomatoes, zucchini, ricotta salata and lots of fresh herbs make for the perfect summer pasta sauce.
6. Farfalle with Zucchini and Parsley-Almond Pesto
Parsley takes the place of basil in this nutty, fresh-tasting pesto.
7. Fried-Zucchini Spaghetti
This pasta is an ode to the mountains of fried zucchini Gwyneth Paltrow ate at Elio’s, an Italian restaurant on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, growing up.
8. Pappardelle with Zucchini and Mint-Parsley Pesto
Lots of mint and earthy walnuts make this pesto a nice change from the standard basil variety.
9. Spaghetti with Grilled Shrimp, Zucchini and Salsa Verde
Both zucchini and shrimp take their turn on the coals before being tossed with the spaghetti.