- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- Chefs are Going All-Out for Easter and Passover
- 10 Ways to Eat Brunch Like a Chef
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- Super-Stuffed Heroes and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- 7 Ways to Celebrate National Lobster Day Like a Pro
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
- 13 Ways to Eat Like a Chef, From Late-Night Bundt Cakes to Shiso-Flavored Bucatini
- 5 Awesome Sandwiches Chefs Are Eating
- The Chef Diet: Beautiful Salads and Indulgent Desserts
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
Vinny Dotolo of L.A.'s Petit Trois lunched on the just-opened restaurant's picture perfect tuna pan bagnant. Chris Cosentino scored some Portland salmon for an early morning breakfast. And José Andrés found the best shrimp in the world. Here, great seafood-centric shots chefs posted on Instagram this week.