- 5 Seafood Dishes That Could Be Art
- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
- Chefs are Going All-Out for Easter and Passover
- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- 10 Ways to Eat Brunch Like a Chef
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- 7 Ways to Celebrate National Lobster Day Like a Pro
- Super-Stuffed Heroes and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
- 13 Ways to Eat Like a Chef, From Late-Night Bundt Cakes to Shiso-Flavored Bucatini
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
Vinny Dotolo of L.A.'s Petit Trois lunched on the just-opened restaurant's picture perfect tuna pan bagnant. Chris Cosentino scored some Portland salmon for an early morning breakfast. And José Andrés found the best shrimp in the world. Here, great seafood-centric shots chefs posted on Instagram this week.