- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
In this week’s featured video from Panna, chef Michael Anthony demonstrates how to masterfully break down lobster without leaving any of the meat behind. It’s a must-know technique for lobster roll lovers. Here, six ways to make your favorite seafood shack recipe at home.
1. Curry Lobster Rolls
A classic lobster roll becomes Asian-inflected when mixed with a mild curry mayo.
2. Lobster Sliders
These luxe mini lobster rolls are made with a mix of mayo and crème fraîche.
3. Deluxe Lobster and Potato Chip Rolls
Tuck potato chips into a creamy lobster roll for incredible crunch and a hit of salt.
4. Lobster BLTs
How do you make a BLT even better? Add lobster.
5. Lobster Rolls
Cucumber, scallions and tarragon replace the traditional celery and onions for a twist on the classic lobster salad.
6. Mini Brioche Lobster Rolls
These rolls, though smaller than your typical lobster roll, are surprisingly substantial.