- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
In this week’s featured video from Panna, chef Michael Anthony demonstrates how to masterfully break down lobster without leaving any of the meat behind. It’s a must-know technique for lobster roll lovers. Here, six ways to make your favorite seafood shack recipe at home.
1. Curry Lobster Rolls
A classic lobster roll becomes Asian-inflected when mixed with a mild curry mayo.
2. Lobster Sliders
These luxe mini lobster rolls are made with a mix of mayo and crème fraîche.
3. Deluxe Lobster and Potato Chip Rolls
Tuck potato chips into a creamy lobster roll for incredible crunch and a hit of salt.
4. Lobster BLTs
How do you make a BLT even better? Add lobster.
5. Lobster Rolls
Cucumber, scallions and tarragon replace the traditional celery and onions for a twist on the classic lobster salad.
6. Mini Brioche Lobster Rolls
These rolls, though smaller than your typical lobster roll, are surprisingly substantial.