- Recover from Cinco de Mayo with These Refreshing Drinks
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
- How to Taco Anything
In this week’s featured video from Panna, chef Michael Anthony demonstrates how to masterfully break down lobster without leaving any of the meat behind. It’s a must-know technique for lobster roll lovers. Here, six ways to make your favorite seafood shack recipe at home.
1. Curry Lobster Rolls
A classic lobster roll becomes Asian-inflected when mixed with a mild curry mayo.
2. Lobster Sliders
These luxe mini lobster rolls are made with a mix of mayo and crème fraîche.
3. Deluxe Lobster and Potato Chip Rolls
Tuck potato chips into a creamy lobster roll for incredible crunch and a hit of salt.
4. Lobster BLTs
How do you make a BLT even better? Add lobster.
5. Lobster Rolls
Cucumber, scallions and tarragon replace the traditional celery and onions for a twist on the classic lobster salad.
6. Mini Brioche Lobster Rolls
These rolls, though smaller than your typical lobster roll, are surprisingly substantial.