- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
It’s officially zucchini season. That means zucchini bread, zucchini soup, sautéed zucchini, baked zucchini—essentially, zucchini for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen chopping champion Justin Chapple reveals a tip you definitely need to know this time of year. He demonstrates how to core a zucchini efficiently and easily, which makes prepping the piles of zucchini you’ll be cooking this summer a breeze. Learn more smart skills by watching all of the Mad Genius Tips videos.