- Watch: The Best Way to Fry Seafood
- Watch: The Secrets Behind Milk Bar’s Incredible Cookies
- You're Probably Making This Cookie Dough Error
- Watch: This Is the Right Way to Salt Your Food
- Watch: Jacques and Claudine Pépin Prove French Cooking is Easy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- How to Flip a Steak at the Exact Right Moment
- Video: David Chang's Ultimate Egg Lesson
- Why You Should Bake Your Chicken Before You Fry It
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
Lobster is classic for summer. Steamed, grilled or boiled, it’s easy to make but for many home cooks it can be intimidating—especially when it comes to breaking it down. After all, the last thing you want after purchasing and preparing a lobster is to leave any of the sweet meat behind.
In this week’s video from Panna, Gramercy Tavern chef Michael Anthony gives a mini master class on how to break down a lobster—no special tools required. If you have a knife, a counter top and hands, then you will be able to masterfully extract every morsel of lobster meat after watching this video (above).
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.