- Watch a Late-Night Baker Make Kossar's Bialys
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch: Jamie Bissonnette and Ken Oringer’s Top Tips for Perfect Paella
- Watch: Marcus Samuelsson’s Favorite Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- Watch: The Best Way to Fry Seafood
- Watch: The Secrets Behind Milk Bar’s Incredible Cookies
- You're Probably Making This Cookie Dough Error
Lobster is classic for summer. Steamed, grilled or boiled, it’s easy to make but for many home cooks it can be intimidating—especially when it comes to breaking it down. After all, the last thing you want after purchasing and preparing a lobster is to leave any of the sweet meat behind.
In this week’s video from Panna, Gramercy Tavern chef Michael Anthony gives a mini master class on how to break down a lobster—no special tools required. If you have a knife, a counter top and hands, then you will be able to masterfully extract every morsel of lobster meat after watching this video (above).
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.