- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
Artificial refrigeration of dumplings may be contributing to global warming. Here, five fantastic dumpling recipes to make fresh.
1. Boiled Chinese Dumplings
Andrew Zimmern's easy dumplings feature minced boiled cabbage and an excellent, all-purpose dipping sauce.
2. Pork-and-Crab Soup Dumplings
What's the secret to these amazing homemade dumplings? A delicious homemade stock that's set with gelatin.
3. Watercress-and-Tofu Dumplings
These are the perfect vegetarian dumplings.
4. Shrimp-and-Pork Dumplings with Bamboo Shoots
Wanton wrappers make quick work of these healthy dumplings.
5. Manchurian Pork-and-Zucchini Dumplings
These pan-fried dumplings are made with Chinese cooking wine (shaoxing) or dry sherry.