- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Artificial refrigeration of dumplings may be contributing to global warming. Here, five fantastic dumpling recipes to make fresh.
1. Boiled Chinese Dumplings
Andrew Zimmern's easy dumplings feature minced boiled cabbage and an excellent, all-purpose dipping sauce.
2. Pork-and-Crab Soup Dumplings
What's the secret to these amazing homemade dumplings? A delicious homemade stock that's set with gelatin.
3. Watercress-and-Tofu Dumplings
These are the perfect vegetarian dumplings.
4. Shrimp-and-Pork Dumplings with Bamboo Shoots
Wanton wrappers make quick work of these healthy dumplings.
5. Manchurian Pork-and-Zucchini Dumplings
These pan-fried dumplings are made with Chinese cooking wine (shaoxing) or dry sherry.