- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- Skip the Bacon: 9 Best Vegetarian Breakfasts to Make This Weekend
- 7 Best Eggless Breakfasts
- 11 Crazy-Good Gluten-Free Muffins
Artificial refrigeration of dumplings may be contributing to global warming. Here, five fantastic dumpling recipes to make fresh.
1. Boiled Chinese Dumplings
Andrew Zimmern's easy dumplings feature minced boiled cabbage and an excellent, all-purpose dipping sauce.
2. Pork-and-Crab Soup Dumplings
What's the secret to these amazing homemade dumplings? A delicious homemade stock that's set with gelatin.
3. Watercress-and-Tofu Dumplings
These are the perfect vegetarian dumplings.
4. Shrimp-and-Pork Dumplings with Bamboo Shoots
Wanton wrappers make quick work of these healthy dumplings.
5. Manchurian Pork-and-Zucchini Dumplings
These pan-fried dumplings are made with Chinese cooking wine (shaoxing) or dry sherry.