- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
Cycling isn’t the only challenge during the Tour de France: The athletes need to eat 6,000 to 9,000 calories every day to maintain their health. Here, 10 healthy foods to keep you energized while watching the final days of the incredible race.
1. Açai Super Smoothie
Nutritious Amazonian berries star in this delicious smoothie.
2. Spiced Yogurt Muffins
Made with low-fat plain yogurt, these breakfast treats are rich in calcium.
3. Quinoa Porridge with Toasted Almonds and Apricots
This hearty breakfast is ready in just 30 minutes.
4. Cranberry–Pumpkin Seed Energy Bars
Any mix of nuts and dried fruit will work for these honey–flavored snack bars.
5. Michelle’s Turkey Burgers with Lemon Mayonnaise
Spike Mendelsohn made these healthy burgers for the First Lady.
6. Baja-Style Rosemary Chicken Skewers
Rosemary doubles as a flavor booster and a skewer in these easy kebabs.
7. Spinach Fettuccine with Tangy Grilled Summer Squash
This nourishing vegetarian pasta features squash that’s pickled and then grilled.
8. Salmon with Cantaloupe and Fried Shallots
Flaky salmon and crispy shallots are fantastic with sweet melon.
9. Green Mango Salad
Underripe mangos add fantastic tang and vitamin C to this easy dish.
10. Brownie Bites
These decadent brownies are completely gluten-free.