- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Upgrade Your Super Bowl with These Game Day Shrimp Recipes
- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
- Recover from Cinco de Mayo with These Refreshing Drinks
Cycling isn’t the only challenge during the Tour de France: The athletes need to eat 6,000 to 9,000 calories every day to maintain their health. Here, 10 healthy foods to keep you energized while watching the final days of the incredible race.
1. Açai Super Smoothie
Nutritious Amazonian berries star in this delicious smoothie.
2. Spiced Yogurt Muffins
Made with low-fat plain yogurt, these breakfast treats are rich in calcium.
3. Quinoa Porridge with Toasted Almonds and Apricots
This hearty breakfast is ready in just 30 minutes.
4. Cranberry–Pumpkin Seed Energy Bars
Any mix of nuts and dried fruit will work for these honey–flavored snack bars.
5. Michelle’s Turkey Burgers with Lemon Mayonnaise
Spike Mendelsohn made these healthy burgers for the First Lady.
6. Baja-Style Rosemary Chicken Skewers
Rosemary doubles as a flavor booster and a skewer in these easy kebabs.
7. Spinach Fettuccine with Tangy Grilled Summer Squash
This nourishing vegetarian pasta features squash that’s pickled and then grilled.
8. Salmon with Cantaloupe and Fried Shallots
Flaky salmon and crispy shallots are fantastic with sweet melon.
9. Green Mango Salad
Underripe mangos add fantastic tang and vitamin C to this easy dish.
10. Brownie Bites
These decadent brownies are completely gluten-free.