- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Chocolate prices are on the rise due to increased demand and a poor cocoa harvest. Here, 10 delicious chocolate desserts to make before the next shortage.
1. Bacon-Bourbon Brownies with Pecans
Mixing bacon fat into the batter gives these brownies delicious smokiness.
2. Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Ganache and Coconut
These terrific cupcakes combine moist, light chocolate cake with rich, chocolate-caramel frosting and flaky coconut.
3. Bittersweet Chocolate Crémeux
Serve this sweet-salty dessert with fruit, cookies and ice cream, or topped with a dash of whipped cream.
4. Chocolate-Hazelnut Tart
This decadent chocolate tart is made with a hazelnut crust and a bittersweet-chocolate ganache filling.
5. Chocolate Amaretti Cookies
Chocolate chips and cocoa powder star in this gluten-free version of the classic Italian almond cookies.
6. Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream and Cocoa Nibs
Moist, tender and spiked with coffee, this simple chocolate cake is a crowd-pleaser.
7. Double-Chocolate Cookie Crumble
This crisp, chocolaty crumble is exquisite on ice cream but also delicious on its own.
8. German Chocolate and Cookie Icebox Cake
Alternating layers of fudgy ganache and crunchy butter cookies make this the ultimate icebox-style cake.
9. Granola-Chocolate Bark
Top Chef winner Nicholas Elmi's fantastic chocolate bars feature pistachios, dried fruit and granola.
10. Chocolate Panna Cotta with Spiced Pepita Brittle
This silky dessert tastes like hot cocoa in custard form.