- 5 Seafood Dishes That Could Be Art
- Pie for Breakfast, Jack-O-Lanterns for Dessert
- Chefs are Going All-Out for Easter and Passover
- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- 10 Ways to Eat Brunch Like a Chef
- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
- 7 Ways to Celebrate National Lobster Day Like a Pro
- Super-Stuffed Heroes and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
When Brooklyn-based baker extraordinaire Matt Lewis can't sleep, he gets up and makes bundt cake. Jonathan Sawyer's late nights are being spent at his new Cleveland restaurant Trentina, where he recently captured a dish of langoustines with fennel and flowering mint. Here, more cool dishes snapped by chefs on Instagram this week.