- 20 Pieces of Summertime Food Porn
- 6 Times Chefs Went Meat Crazy This Week
- How Star Chefs Cook Chicken, Duck and Goose for the Holidays
- Oysters for Breakfast and Steaks for Dinner
- How to Brunch Like a Chef
- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
- Oyster Bliss, Mind-Blowing Yellowtail & Homemade Ramen
- 8 Ways Chefs Eat Pork
- Chefs' Winter Comfort Foods
- Hot Dogs and Roasted Mushrooms
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
When Brooklyn-based baker extraordinaire Matt Lewis can't sleep, he gets up and makes bundt cake. Jonathan Sawyer's late nights are being spent at his new Cleveland restaurant Trentina, where he recently captured a dish of langoustines with fennel and flowering mint. Here, more cool dishes snapped by chefs on Instagram this week.