- 5 Things to Drink in Jamaica
- 7 Low Alcohol Cocktails To Drink All Day Long on Thanksgiving
- Impressive New Single Malts for the Scotch Lover on Your Gift List
- The Best American Hard Ciders for Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers into Boozy Cocktails
- Tips for Perfect Pairings and More
- Secrets to Drinking Like You're in Havana
- 7 Fall-Spiced Booze Infusions
- A New Scottish Gin Hits the Right Classic Notes
- How to Fix the Amaretto Sour
There’s nothing wrong with a classic, peachy bellini or a screwdriver made with fresh-squeezed orange juice. But you can have those brunch drinks any time of year. Since it’s a glorious summer weekend, try making one of these glorious, summery brunch cocktails.
1. Watermelon Sangria
This light and fruity white wine sangria calls for vodka instead of the traditional brandy.
2. Sour Cherry-Yuzu Bellinis
Tart and sparkling, this cocktail can be made with a mix of tangerine and lime juices if you can’t find yuzu.
3. Blackberry-Mint Julep
Fresh, juicy blackberries give this take on a mint julep deep, fruity flavor along with a gorgeous red color.
4. Paloma Italiana
This cocktail is a variation on the Paloma, made with tequila and grapefruit soda. It also includes Italian orange soda and Campari.
5. Fresh Tomato Bloody Marys
Made with ultra-fresh vegetables, this slushy, savory cocktail is the ultimate summer bloody mary.
6. Peach Donkey
This peachy, gingery vodka cocktail is best served over crushed ice.
7. Strawberry-Lemon Mojitos
Mint, strawberries and lemon wedges are muddled together for this bright, refreshing mojito.