- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
Do you love garlic? First, you should know about these proven ways to kill garlic breath. Then, you should know about these six recipes made with at least a full head of garlic.
1. Rustic Garlic Chicken
Yes, this dish calls for three heads of garlic. You don’t have to peel the cloves first. They soften during cooking and take on a subtle sweetness.
2. Slow Cooker Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
This may sound extreme, but slow cooking the garlic with sherry and saffron results in a delicious, balanced sauce.
3. Golden Garlic Chips
Chef Roy Choi of L.A.’s Kogi BBQ likes to garnish soups and salads with these garlic chips, but we won’t judge if you eat them on their own.
4. Monkfish in Tomato-Garlic Sauce
Use two heads to give the fish’s paprika-and-tomato sauce an extra bite; top off the entire dish with fried garlic slices.
5. Herbed Potato Gratin with Roasted Garlic and Manchego
Roast three heads of garlic for this rich and complex potato gratin. The result has tons of of nutty, sharp and smoky flavor.
6. Garlic Risotto with Calamari and Parmesan Crisps
Blend a punchy garlic cream for the base of this umami-packed, Spanish-inspired risotto.