- Beer-Spiked Desserts for Memorial Day
- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
Do you love garlic? First, you should know about these proven ways to kill garlic breath. Then, you should know about these six recipes made with at least a full head of garlic.
1. Rustic Garlic Chicken
Yes, this dish calls for three heads of garlic. You don’t have to peel the cloves first. They soften during cooking and take on a subtle sweetness.
2. Slow Cooker Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
This may sound extreme, but slow cooking the garlic with sherry and saffron results in a delicious, balanced sauce.
3. Golden Garlic Chips
Chef Roy Choi of L.A.’s Kogi BBQ likes to garnish soups and salads with these garlic chips, but we won’t judge if you eat them on their own.
4. Monkfish in Tomato-Garlic Sauce
Use two heads to give the fish’s paprika-and-tomato sauce an extra bite; top off the entire dish with fried garlic slices.
5. Herbed Potato Gratin with Roasted Garlic and Manchego
Roast three heads of garlic for this rich and complex potato gratin. The result has tons of of nutty, sharp and smoky flavor.
6. Garlic Risotto with Calamari and Parmesan Crisps
Blend a punchy garlic cream for the base of this umami-packed, Spanish-inspired risotto.