- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
Icelandic chef Gunnar Karl Gíslason’s forthcoming book is called North. Here, he shares two delicious no-cook recipes.
In a blender, puree 1/2 cup chopped dill with 1/3 cup chopped parsley, 1/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons minced shallot, 2 1/2 tsp. stone-ground mustard, 2 teaspoons malt vinegar and 1 teaspoon minced garlic. With the machine on, gradually add 1/2 cup canola oil and puree until smooth. Season with salt. Drizzle over a mozzarella-tomato salad.
Smoked Salmon on Rye with Brined Herb Stems
Whisk 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup superfine sugar until the sugar dissolves. Add 20 dill or basil stems, cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Let stand for 2 hours; drain. Spread slices of rye bread with goat cheese and top with smoked salmon and the brined herb stems.