- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
Now that you know how to masterfully score and season fish fillets, thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, all you need to make fantastically flavorful fish is the right sauce. Here, 10 great sauces that will take any fish dish over the top.
1. Parsley Sauce
This easy, lemony sauce is fantastic with crisp, butter-fried sea bass or snapper.
2. Smoked-Almond Romesco Sauce
Smoked almonds and a touch of pimentón de la Vera gives this sauce a terrific smokiness.
3. Fresh Herb Sauce
All you need for this sauce are parsley, arugula, marjoram, oregano, vinegar and garlic.
4. Rich Ketchup Sauce
Ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar and Tabasco come together in this complexly flavored sauce.
5. Mint Sauce
Fresh mint blends with garlic, vinegar and sugar for a sweet-and-sour sauce that’s perfect for a full-flavored fish like tuna.
6. Lemon Cream Sauce
It doesn’t get much simpler than lemon zest, cream, salt, lemon juice and parsley.
7. Salmoriglio Sauce
This tangy, buttery sauce is a Sicilian classic.
8. Red Wine Sauce
The success of this simple sauce lies in the quality of the wine. Choose a full-bodied red for a richly colored, flavorful sauce.
9. Tomato Ginger Sauce
Though you can put this simple tomato sauce together in a matter of minutes, it has surprising complexity.
10. Sweet-and-Sour Sauce
This healthy version of classic Chinese-takeout sweet-and-sour sauce is light and spicy.