- The Next-Level Grains That Everyone Should Try
- Kris Yenbamroong's 6 Essential Thai Condiments
- Brad Kilgore’s Cheesy Deviled Eggs Will Make You Rethink Your Resistance to Velveeta
- Don't Fear the Line at Rose's Luxury
- How to Throw a Dinner Party Like Lazy Bear's David Barzelay
- How to Cook with Natural Wine in Mind
- 7 Springiest Party Dishes Ever
- Why Cabbage Deserves an Invite to Your Party
- How to Fancy Up Garlic Bread
- Go Ahead, Garnish Everything with Trout Roe
Chef Eli Kulp has been a little busy since it was announced that he was a 2014 F&W Best New Chef. Between running Philadelphia’s Fork and High Street on Market, attending the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen and taking over both a.bar and a.kitchen in the AKA Rittenhouse Square, it’s no surprise that he is only getting around to toasting his F&W BNC title today at Fork. Not only will Kulp be fêted with Champagne from a sabered jeroboam, but also Michael Nutter, the Mayor of Philadelphia himself, will stop by to give Eli an official proclamation from the city.
We can’t all have jeroboams and mayors at our parties, but we can have Kulp’s incredible food.
Here are a few of Eli Kulp's amazing recipes:
Grilled Leeks with Shishito Romesco
Black-and-White Pici Pasta with Squid and Shellfish