- 2015 Best New Chefs
- Animal Chefs Open Jon & Vinny’s: LA's Ultimate Pizza and Pasta Spot
- 8 Amazing Ways to Upgrade Pasta from F&W Best New Chefs
- Meet the 2014 F&W Best New Chefs
- What it Feels Like to Learn You're a Best New Chef
- Class of 2014: Show Your #BNCFace!
- Behind the Scenes at the Top-Secret BNC Welcome Party
- 10 Party Recipes from BNC Alums
- Where to See the F&W 2014 Best New Chefs Reveal
- Which F&W Best New Chef Are You?
Chef Eli Kulp has been a little busy since it was announced that he was a 2014 F&W Best New Chef. Between running Philadelphia’s Fork and High Street on Market, attending the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen and taking over both a.bar and a.kitchen in the AKA Rittenhouse Square, it’s no surprise that he is only getting around to toasting his F&W BNC title today at Fork. Not only will Kulp be fêted with Champagne from a sabered jeroboam, but also Michael Nutter, the Mayor of Philadelphia himself, will stop by to give Eli an official proclamation from the city.
We can’t all have jeroboams and mayors at our parties, but we can have Kulp’s incredible food.
Here are a few of Eli Kulp's amazing recipes:
Grilled Leeks with Shishito Romesco
Black-and-White Pici Pasta with Squid and Shellfish