- How to Make a Perfect Roux for Gumbo
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- The Ultimate Margarita
- The Easiest 2-Ingredient Halloween Cocktail
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- How to Make Perfect Simple Syrup
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Watch a Late-Night Baker Make Kossar's Bialys
This week, we’re launching a series with Panna, the video cooking magazine that features some of our favorite talents, including the Chicago superstar, Best New Chef 1999 and charcoal grilling champ Paul Kahan.
If you haven’t tried charcoal this summer, you’re missing out. Many chefs swear by cooking with charcoal for the awesome flavor and char it adds to grilled food, but it can be intimidating for newbies. In his own laid-back style, Kahan breaks down how to grill with charcoal. Watch the video and you may become a convert.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.