- The 10 Most Romantic Pastas
- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
Making the perfect ice cream sandwich at home is easy, thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video: Just slice through a pint of ice cream, stack between two cookies, peel away the cardboard and eat. The hardest part: choosing the cookies. Here, seven delicious cookies and their perfect ice cream pairings.
1. Milk-Chocolate-Chip Cookies
Crunchy on the outside, soft in the center and loaded with milk-chocolate chips, these may be the perfect chocolate chip cookies.
Ice cream pairing: Classic vanilla.
2. Fudgy Chocolate-Walnut Cookies
These divinely gooey chocolate cookies are flourless.
Ice cream pairing: Coffee.
3. Bacon-Chocolate-Chip-Oatmeal Cookies
Bacon really does make everything better. It gives these easy oatmeal cookies a hint of smoky flavor and a little bit of crunch.
Ice cream pairing: Dulce de leche.
4. Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies
Crunchy natural peanut butter gives these crisp and buttery cookies a deeply peanutty taste.
Ice cream pairing: Chocolate.
5. Lemon–Scented Sugar Cookies
Freshly grated lemon zest brightens up these buttery cookies.
Ice cream pairing: Strawberry.
6. Old-Fashioned Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
This cookie-jar classic is jam-packed with quick-cooking oats that almost disappear into the buttery dough as the cookies bake.
Ice cream pairing: Rum raisin.
7. Temptation Island Cookies
These nutty cookies are studded with macadamia nuts, golden raisins and milk chocolate chips.
Ice cream pairing: Coconut.