- How to Use Your Cast-Iron Skillet All Winter Long
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- Why You Should Brave the Cold and Grill This Winter
- Winter Cooking with Molly Yeh
- 5 Colorful Easter Salad Recipes
- The 11 Best Corn Salads
- Beer-Spiked Desserts for Memorial Day
- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video reveals the easiest way to make killer ice cream sandwiches at home with a pint of ice cream, cookies and a sharp knife. The method is foolproof and takes almost no time. But if you want to take everyone’s favorite ice cream treat to the next level, here are some excellent ideas.
1. Hazelnut, Nutella and Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches
Here’s proof that Nutella can make everything better.
2. Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Instead of topping individual cookies with ice cream, make these treats by slicing one giant sandwich into squares.
3. Matcha–Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches
These ice cream sandwiches layer vanilla and green tea ice creams on crispy, chewy green tea macarons.
4. Gluten-Free Gingersnap Ice Cream Sandwiches
Make these sandwiches with dairy- and gluten-free ice cream like Luna & Larry’s Coconut Bliss chocolate-hazelnut fudge.
5. Butter Pecan Cookie and Peach Ice Cream Sandwiches
This is the perfect Southern ice cream sandwich.
6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Bars
Break-and-bake cookies, which come packaged in eight-inch squares, are the secret to these incredible ice cream sandwich bars.