- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
- How to Taco Anything
- 15 Best-Ever Tacos for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Five-Ingredient Party Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
- 11 Best Fajitas for Cinco de Mayo
- 10 Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- 4 Eggs Benedicts for Mother’s Day
- 7 Recipes for Mother's Day Tea
Here, 10 simple and quick snacks to serve as the remaining World Cup teams battle it out for a spot in the finals.
1. Guacamole with Tequila and Lime
High-quality tequila or mezcal will give this easy dip a fantastic smoky flavor.
2. Onion Rings
These crispy crowd-pleasers are ready in just 15 minutes.
3. Tangy Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Dip
Serve this quick dip with crudités or as a spread on grilled cheese sandwiches.
4. Boiled Shrimp with Spicy Mayonnaise
Mustard and white pepper add delicious heat to this homemade mayo.
5. Summer Pizza
Store-bought pizza shells make quick work of this delicious, vegetarian pizza.
6. Crab Rolls with Lemon Aioli
This easy variation on a New England lobster roll features a simple citrus dressing.
7. Warm Olives with Rosemary, Garlic and Lemon
This healthful game-day snack requires just five ingredients.
8. Spicy Popcorn Balls
Upgrade the classic popcorn with an incredible chipotle–spiked caramel syrup.
9. Feta-and-Radish Toasts
Any assortment of radishes will work for these easy toasts.
10. Brownie Bites
These miniature treats are completely gluten-free.