- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
Here, 10 simple and quick snacks to serve as the remaining World Cup teams battle it out for a spot in the finals.
1. Guacamole with Tequila and Lime
High-quality tequila or mezcal will give this easy dip a fantastic smoky flavor.
2. Onion Rings
These crispy crowd-pleasers are ready in just 15 minutes.
3. Tangy Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Dip
Serve this quick dip with crudités or as a spread on grilled cheese sandwiches.
4. Boiled Shrimp with Spicy Mayonnaise
Mustard and white pepper add delicious heat to this homemade mayo.
5. Summer Pizza
Store-bought pizza shells make quick work of this delicious, vegetarian pizza.
6. Crab Rolls with Lemon Aioli
This easy variation on a New England lobster roll features a simple citrus dressing.
7. Warm Olives with Rosemary, Garlic and Lemon
This healthful game-day snack requires just five ingredients.
8. Spicy Popcorn Balls
Upgrade the classic popcorn with an incredible chipotle–spiked caramel syrup.
9. Feta-and-Radish Toasts
Any assortment of radishes will work for these easy toasts.
10. Brownie Bites
These miniature treats are completely gluten-free.